In compliance with Pennsylvania family law;
In harmony with the whole person experiencing divorce.
Director: Robin L. Zucker, M.Div
Professional Coach and Counselor
Parenting Coordinator, Educator, and Mediator
Convenient Pittsburgh (East End) Location; Confidential Consultations from ANYWHERE by phone or Skype
7625 W. Hutchinson St
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
(412) 727-6870 • firstname.lastname@example.org
At Divorce Without Destruction™, we specialize in:
- Divorce Coaching and Counseling for individuals, couples and families – before, during and after divorce. Convenient appointments from anywhere by phone or Skype or in person at my convenient Pittsburgh office.
- Divorce Mediation - including Parenting Plans and Family Consultations.
- Divorce Coaching as part of a Collaborative Law Team
- Court-ordered Parenting Coordination - from anywhere by phone or in person at my Regent Square office
- State-approved Parenting Education Classes in Brookline, Cambridge, and Sandwich, MA; private consultations about best practices in co-parenting in Pittsburgh and via Skype.
- Support Groups and Seminars – in person and tele-classes and groups.
Stop the Destruction and Start Rebuilding! We can help you.
Call or email us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
(412)727-6870 • email@example.com
Divorce doesn’t have to be an expensive and exhausting war.
Although divorce will always be painful, it doesn’t have to be an uncivil war. At Divorce without Destruction™ (DWD) we are compassionate and competent professionals who believe that divorce can be a manageable, constructive and affordable win-win experience.
With a unique toolbox of techniques and practices, we provide an integrated package of services to fulfill your legal, emotional and financial needs, in a careful, but time-sensitive manner.
Divorce doesn’t have to shut you down or dehumanize you.
We believe you are more than your possessions. Our strength lies in our holistic approach, which addresses the needs, values, and issues of the whole person (mind, body, heart, and spirit) experiencing a life transition as significant, complex and painful as divorce.
By drawing on resources ranging from concrete planning tools (such as parenting plans and budgets) to inner growth practices (such as positive psychology and guided relaxation), we’ll help you grow personally through your divorce, while attending to your important practical needs and goals.
Divorce doesn’t have to destroy you or your children.
We see ourselves as healers of conflict. Our mission is to help you successfully understand and resolve both the personal and material aspects of your divorce so that you can achieve a fair settlement and a peaceful parting for yourself and your family.
Experts agree that when you allow yourself to experience your divorce on all levels, you become stronger, clearer, and better equipped to confidently handle the stress and decision-making of the divorce process, rebuild your life, and thrive beyond your divorce.
Our integrated and thoughtful approach empowers you to:
- Maintain control and privacy while demonstrating good faith through a cooperative process.
- Discover how addressing emotions such as anger, grief or fear will enable you to act with more confidence and clarity before, during, and after your divorce, leading to healing and the outcomes you want.
- Structure a memorandum of understanding, in compliance with Pennsylvania family law and unique to your situation.
- Pay affordable fees to keep your divorce simple and straightforward. You’ll save substantial time and money, avoid an adversarial court battle, and preserve your assets for your future.
- Minimize hostility and conflict, and improve communication, especially as future co-parents.
- Find your voice as a courageous truth teller about yourself, your marriage, your divorce, and your future, and discover how this journey will set you free to create a happier, more balanced life.
- Draw on your inner resources to comfort and sustain you and learn new techniques for mindful self-awareness and stress reduction.
- Create meaning within your life story from the confusion of divorce.
- Preserve, and even improve, relationships in your family.
Stop the Destruction and Start Rebuilding! We can help you. Call or email us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
(412) 727-6870 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact DWD Director, Robin Zucker, MDiv. for a free phone or Skype consultation to share your divorce journey, and to learn more about how we can empower you to choose a Divorce without Destruction™, move forward, and rebuild your life on a solid foundation of security, clarity, and harmony.
Call or email us today. (412) 727-6870 • email@example.com.